Monday, December 10, 2007

 
GRDC Christmas Party

Well its that time of year Christmas is roling round and everyone lets loose and forgets there with people they work with and this year I was one of if not the main culprit with getting booted from the pub getting thrown into the rear of a car and carried home, ALL CLASS.

It was a great time and heard I wasn't alone, thankfully!

Klaudia, myself and Dani, not requiring assistance to stand, YET


Noelia, Dani, Kylie and Klaudia all on the bubbles


Sam and his ladies, Ange and Kylie


In other news it must be something in the AIR congrats to Rimsy and Jess as well as Croake and Karen, spose now this means I should get my act together, probably start by getting a partner.

Off to Pambula this weekend to celebrate Leif and Tara's wedding!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?