Thursday, August 02, 2007

 
A Weekend back in Cowra

On the weekend just past I went home to feed the dogs whilst the parents went to Sydney. It was also convienient as have just found a new place in Canberra and needed to move in.
I had a really good weekend catching up with Ranko, Will and Mel at the last Cowra Rugby game for the season, unfortunately the Eagles struggled a bit and lost 1sts and 2nds by a fair margin. It was then to Rankos for Dinner, big thanks it was awesome just catching up. Ranko and I then went to the townhouse for a night out, whilst Will and Mel went home but thats fair enough. On that note congratulations and all the best to Will and Mel who are expecting their first child, so thanks heaps Mel for putting up with three guys getting on the sauce.
The main reason I had to go home though was to feed the dogs which seem to be constantly increasing in number!
We had a litter of border collie pups though the litter was only one which is rare and a big surprise as thought that June wasn't even pregnant. Maggie (the pup) is now 6 weeks and taking over.


Maggie in her room, we no longer have a laundry

Paris getting told whos boss by Maggie

Felix taking it easy

My new room in Monc V2, kind of moved in!


Comments:
That's a bloody cute little pup, Mix'. Paris and Felix - I didn't know that you were breeding horses as well!
I can see that the workbench is set up now. Is that an Australian-flag curtain? The worn jock-strap on the floor sets off the ambiance in your room, I reckon.
Cheers!
 
No curtain just flag on the wall went to Canada with me
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?