Monday, August 27, 2007

 
Car Shopping in Canberra

Well thought after some time in the hilux I was due for an upgrade! So Pinko and I hit the streets on Saturday to check out what was available! The first car I looked at was the Mitsubishi 380, this car was value for money (19990, 38000km) and drove really well and when you throw in a 5 year warranty this is pretty hard to beat. This was the first car I looked at, drove and the eventual winner on the day. This car was such good value that everywhere we went dealers just didn't want to sell me a car, the toyota dealer even told me to go buy the 380! There were 2 cars that were comparable on the day a subaru liberty, though had a few more ks on the clock and well 5 yr warranty came into play! the other car was a holden sv8 but who can't afford to run a v8 let alone insure one!
So by the end of the day I had decided on the 380 and went and put a deposit on it today and hopfully I will have the car by the end of this week! I will give a full review on the car after a longer drive hopefully to Yass for a round of golf on sunday!


Looking at a falcon, but never really been a fan and not worth the extra $6ooo.

Got told about the Monaro that was great value at 50k, thanks but no thanks not quite what I was looking for!

Trying to get a deal on the Liberty, ended up being comparable and always a nice car, good resale and reliable but no 5 year warranty.

Pinko agreed with my end choice, now all was left to choose a colour blue, silver white or gold?



I think silver, also had the lowest Ks so why not, so much for me getting a smaller car!

Comments:
Onya Mix!! You'll have to take me for a spin sometime. Glad you didn't go with the Liberty mate. I like Subaru's and they are great cars however their parts and servicing prices are steeper than the Pyrenees. Nice buy.

Rims
 
Good onya Mix!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?