Friday, May 18, 2007

 
Well I am back and going a little stir crazy!!

Hey all I have returned from my travels albeit a little early so I am now living back in Cowra with the folks which I really havent done in years. Have been going a little nuts as havent been allowed to drive or work, I have been home watching loads of crappy midday TV travelled to Sydney drank and then decided to get a haircut and have a shave still trying to work out if that was a good idea now look semi respectable will have to start looking for work. Have had one cast taken off, though hand is still on bout 75% no strength at all the other hand has had the stiches removed a cast put back on and told at least another 4 weeks till the wires removed then its to the OT and physio yeah months of doing nothing. Hope all is well will try catch up with everyone ASAP, same mobile number as before I left and well the parents still live in the same place in Cowra
Cheers

Had to have a look at me clean shaven its still freaking me out! Had grown attached to the mo

Comments:
Lookin' tops, mate. See you down here in Canberra when you start your new job!

Cheers,

PINKO
 
Hey Mcmaster! Looking good! Was great having drinks with you the other week.. I'm definately not a tank anymore though!
see you soon!
ange
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?