Friday, April 27, 2007

 
The return of the broken ski bum

Hey all just found out I am flying out back into the country on Sunday 29th thats in like two days so I am going to Lunch at the Roxbury for a couple of cold beers before I go back to Cowra to recover. All those who can make it would be awesome to catch up as only going to be in Sydney for a couple of hours, so will be at the Roxbury from 12 til 3 then I go into seclusion until I am repaired. So let me know otherwise I will be back home till i get off my arse and find a job. The roxbury is on St Johns Rd in Glebe near ross st just down the road from Sydney Uni

Comments:
Hi didnt realise U were heading back 2 Oz and certainly wouldnt have expected 2 find U home home in cowra home. Will have 2 catch up when I am back! Will B home for mother's day but that's mother's day so guess that kinda means I have 2 spend it with my mother rather than friends. My sister is having a 21st on 19/5/07 if Ur in town maybe we can meet up afterwards 4 a few 2 many drinks and some pool? flick ur mobile # to me on 0401 372 232. Im not good with the blog thing
 
that was carrie btw. It didnt leave my name I noticed!
 
Was great to see you on Saturday Mcmaster!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?