Friday, December 08, 2006

 
BRUISED, BATTERED and BROKE, but LOVING IT.
The pay is lousy, its been -24C and I've hurt myself a number of times but Iam having an absolute ball. The party lifestyle here is insane and going to bed at 2.30 then having a 5am start was interesting and entertaining all those involved!!

Thought you all enjoy looking at my arse corked my thigh was a pretty spectacular crash and put me off my feet for a few days photos not great but can sort of make out the bruise
Dan the Kiwi we had living with us for a couple of weeks riding on Blackcomb, the views are amazing and the snow is unbelievable
The Wizard Chair at the bottom of Blackcomb

Comments:
That's a brutal injury, Mix. I guess that you were able to get ice on it pretty quickly... Boom, boom! Glad to hear that you're loving it. A ute-pool would be fun again here in Canberra, but I don't think that the city could spare the water this time around..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?