Monday, September 04, 2006

 
Only 17 Days left in the country

Well I am getting quite close to my expedition and meeting up with my little bro who is currently going nuts in the US. Just throwing in a quick update to keep you all posted and to kill time at work (last week) so theres plenty of procrastination and just a little relaxing.
Still kicking along with hockey, though we did lose the major semi on Saturday which was a little disapointing (4-3) so got another chance this weekend to make the Grandfinal will see how we go. I struggled a little and pretty sure that this weekend I won't go out on the piss the evening before, you'd think one would learn but keep destroying myself.
Having farewell drinks on this Saturday evening at the Roxbury from 7pm, all welcome will be good to catch up before going, will try and catch up with those who can't make it before i go.

Anyway better get back to doing some work and trying to be organised for my flight out.

Comments:
We'll be there on Saturday Mcmaster! We're going to miss you!!
 
I will miss you too, Mix'.
 
this is all getting emotional! You'll all have to come visit me in Canada or the UK.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?