Monday, June 26, 2006

 
So much for a quiet weekend!!

Just thought would keep you all posted with what I am upto at the moment in preparation for the Cowra races next week, thought I should start by saving some money so went to a Jungle party at the Glebe hockey clubhouse were cheap beers were flowing, after telling everyone it was going to be a quiet night i woke up on Sunday morning/arvo and couldn't work out why my face was so sore had a look in the mirror to be greeted by a fairly decent shiner, with some major memory loss i quickly went about trying to find out what had happened and be then able to explain my story. After slowly piecing the night together i found out at around 4 in the morning i tried to have a fight with the concrete floor of the clubhouse and came off second best. Oh well least was in the winning boat races team (won 2 out of 3)! So pretty much the loosest night out I’ve had in a while all in preparation for the Cowra races, so looking forward to catching up with all those going.


Comments:
oooh... nice shiner!
 
Eye-shadow could be a good look for you Mix'. I have had a couple of shiners from rugby. Training is the worst - does anyone else play killer league at training? You had really better rest up Mix', because we are going to break some records at Cowra on Friday 7th.

PINKO
 
That looks a bit nasty!
 
Hi Mix',

Turns out you left a couple of your bottles with me on Thursday at Cowra. I have since filled the bottles with my most recent lager. I would like to get them to you before you go away. How much longer are you staying in Oz for?

PINKO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?